Sunday, May 27, 2012

One down and two to go!

The first of the three final paintings for Tiny the Birthday is completed!  One down and two to go!  Here is the finished painting...it is the last page of the book when the surprise party is sprung on Tiny by his good friends.
I have been painting these last three at the same time.  When I got them as far as I could, then I took on this painting to finish it.  The other two paintings I will do the same way now...only they are bigger paintings.  I'm shooting for finishing them by June 1 which is the end of this week.  Here is the above painting when it was in progress...

And finally, here are the three together in progress to let you see how much is left to do with the other three.  I enjoyed my first reward for this first painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment